Early Area 11 songs are influenced largely by many different anime, including:
- Vectors - Elfen Lied
- Euphemia, Knightmare/Frame and Area 11 - Code Geass
- Tokyo House Party - Fooly Cooly
- Shi No Barado (feat. Beckii Cruel) - Death Note
- The Strays - Cowboy Bebop
- Dream & Reality - Bakuman
- Heaven-Piercing Giga Drill, All The Lights In The Sky and Black Hole Giga Drill - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- The Legendary Sannin - Naruto
- Redline - Redline (Possibly)
- Human is Dead, Mismatch - Steins;Gate
- Homunculus - Fullmetal Alchemist
Area 11 have stated that no future song after Homunculus will relate to an anime.
Area 11 are influenced by many different bands that include Japanese bands such as;
- ONE OK ROCK
- The Pillows
- Asian Kung Fu Generation
- The Brilliant Green
- Maximum the Hormone
- Kishida Kyoudan & The Akebosi Rockets
Other influences include;
- Ryokan - Movement 1 of Bōsōzoku Symphonic is influenced from a poem that Monk Ryokan wrote.
- Go!! Fighting Action Power is written as the end credits music for the anime Bravoman.
- Sparkles* also says that Bakuman reflects how he felt about All The Lights In The Sky, according to the end of an InTheLittleWood Livestream. It can be found here .
- The band's name "Area 11" is a reference to Code Geass, in which Japan has been renamed "Area 11".
Here you can find photos of all the animes listed above.