Lyrics Relating to Machines or Androids.Edit
The whole song basically relates to a machine starting up, and the addition of the questioning of Cassandra brings in the possibility of Androids.
Something broken inside you
She shines for me, she shines for me
Until I changed my point of view
Inside a machine, inside a machine,
Cocooned in steel as you fall
Production line values we covert so high
I saw your face in the LEDs
A promise written on a TV screen
And I am your satellite
We’re not just numbers, we are alive
A digital haunt in an analogue life
Pack up, log on and we’ll leave this town
And I’m still encrypted, I am a machine
The ego behind this computer screen
I should save myself, before this gets too real
How could I stay here and rust when I’m set to explode?
Umbilical cell phone, won’t you tell me what is real?
Time stops as we combine
My drill will pierce through
Inhuman form revealed.
You are obsolete.
Analog sawtooth wave,
I can cut the excess cables,
Show you how to be alive.
Human, you are obsolete.
In a fiber optic underground.
I’m an organ donor for a machine.
(Press the key... press the key...)
Press the key!
Transmission I hear.
I am as much in control of this construct
Lyrics About Metals and Human BodyEdit
It cost me an arm and a leg.
Exchanging flesh for steel and rust.
I'll take a knife to see I'm alive
The flesh on steel makes me feel so righteous
Cocooned in steel as you fall away
I realised that art can never true be separated From the frames, and the veins
- The Youtube video for Fear of Cancer features clips from Fritz Lang's Metropolis
- The teaser video released at 11:11 on 11/11 2013 featured a version of System;Start and various computer related imagery and a human eye.
- There are plenty of links to computers and machines in the full version trailer of ATLITS Complete. This includes a scrolling wall of text similar to a system diagnostic, and various views of a machine that is believed to contain Cassandra.
- Cassandra could be a machine, or part machine.
- Cassandra could enter a virtual world by putting her headphones on whilst they are plugged into a computer, where her conciousness then enters into a virtual space.
- There could be some sort of mech or battle armour like a Knightmare/Frame or Ganmen involved in the story. The lines "Inside a machine" and "Hiding inside you" are possible hints to this.